Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm Tired

The more I think about things, the more I realize that after 4 and a half years of technology being in every part of every day of my life, I am pretty tired of it. I am tired of counting typing as work. Basically, I need a break. I need to do something more with my hands. That is why I enjoy working at White Castle right now. I am actually making something with my hands that I can touch and smell. It's more than working with pixels on the screen.

I know I will be ready to get back into tech in a big way soon, but right now I just need a break.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, come on now Mike. What’s better than sitting until you have hemorrhoids, looking at a screen until you can’t focus, and carpal tunnel? I mean really, what’s wrong with you? Do you want to appreciate the ‘finer things’? That’s just BS and you know it.The only things that matter in the world anymore are bits, bits, and more bits.

OK, now that I got that out of my system, what were you talking about?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home