Saturday, January 07, 2006

venting frustration

So, I'm about to leave for San Francisco to go to the Macworld conference. Everything is fine and dandy until Thursday rolls around. I get my "once-a-year-it's-not-that-bad" ear infection. No problem, right? Take some antibiotics and life is good.

wrong

It has turned into the "painful-as-hell-can't-be-any-worse-can't-hear-just-cut-it-off-and-I'll-be-fine" ear infection.

One thing is for sure....nothing is going to keep me from flying tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Essex said...

Bite the bullet, man! We need to hear your insights on the exciting new hardware and software exhibited at MacWorld.

And yes, I do mean "hear", boys and girls. Mike has kindly agreed to give us an exclusive report at Teach With Tech. Check out the podcast at http://teachwtech.blogspot.com.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home