Sunday, November 13, 2005

Pride

Today I am really proud of my younger brother Rich. He is graduating High School soon, so we made a college visit to Calumet College of St. Joseph http://www.ccsj.edu . He has never been one to want to go to college, but during this visit, I think he was inspired by the people at CCSJ. The faculty and staff there are warm and inviting and very proud of their institution. I think they represent all of the smallness and personal attention I wish I had received at IU. At any rate, he has already made a few friends (including the admissions director!), and I think it would be perfect for him.

Now we look forward to Monday, when he turns 18 years old (yikes!!). Sometimes I forget he is not 10 years old anymore. If anyone wants to send him a birthday wish, email rvsass aol.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home