Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another argument for the Mac...

Paul Murphy on ZDNet, when talking about ease of use between Mac OS X and Windows made an interesting point (and I quote).

"It's a question: if Windows is so easy to use, why is that professionals using Windows applications need to be told so much about how to install them, how to set up Windows so their applications will run, and what hardware to use? Conversely, if the Mac, and therefore Unix, is so hard to use - why don't the professionals who run applications like Aperture need to take computer courses? worry about hardware setup? or care about installation hassles?"
Link: http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/?p=450

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm hmm, you tell 'em! Have you seen the MONSTER discount we get on Aperture? It's like $249 for students...However, isn't PhotoShop (The cheapie version) Cheaper?

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Photoshop, but I can't wait to try Aperture. As we all know, Apple always takes a new approach to things that usually pays off in better productivity and a greater end result.

-MP

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve seen a couple of negative reviews but I still think Aperture is a good product. I only got it last week and I'm already impressed by its fluidity and speed. It offers a ton of advanced options in a real easy and simple interface. I won't ever need to import pictures with iphoto, and I only ever use Photoshop for montage because Aperture does the job really well. Well done Apple.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home