Thursday, October 06, 2005

Insight

The reason why I am now re-reconsidering grad school is because I really love doing work that is both challenging and fun. Right now, in the two Human-Computer Interaction Design courses I am taking, I am getting exactly that. I am using my brain in different ways, and my professors and group members are really challenging me to do my best. Not to mention, I feel like I am doing some really good quality work.

On the other hand....I am sick and tired of being broke!!! I really want to be financially secure, and I am starting to wonder when I am going to get to that point. Not to mention, my tastes are getting more expensive.

We'll see what my "committee" says.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you promise to listen to you "committees" views and keep and open mind, considering all your options and the consequences of whatever choice you make which has the possiblity of being more than this or that, have you also considered talking to your advisor or like person to find out what your options are for doing both or some combo of work and grad school

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home