Monday, July 04, 2005

Batman review

The same night I saw the disappointing War of the Worlds, I saw Batman Begins. I was at a Drive-in theater that had a double feature.

Batman was a really good movie. I want to see it again...I want sequels !! This picture really raised the bar for anything involving Batman. It focused more on the human element than the comic book hero. This makes for a much more interesting story. We all know that he's going to win against whatever enemy he faces, but what we don't know is how he got to be who he is. We never knew how he got to control the Wayne empire. We never knew anything about his upbringing. We never knew about previous relationships. These are all answered in the movie.

I give Batman Begins an "A". I will recommend it to everyone I see, including my wonderful readers!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There already are sequels...see: Val Kilmer as Batman! Doy.

'Tater

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home