Tuesday, May 24, 2005

fear? what fear?

Yesterday, I put a significant dent in my fear of heights. My roommates and I went to Hoosier national forest to climb "the fire tower".

This tower is 80 feet tall, and the stairs are very steep. About halfway up I realized how high I was and my fear started to kick in. I then decided to go back to the ground.

I stood there for about 10 minutes looking at the tower, and I decided that this summer is all about doing things I wouldn't normally do. Slowly but surely, I made my way clear up to the top of the tower to take in an amazing sunset. Now I know, without a doubt, that I can do anything I put my mind to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been there...It's really windy at the top.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home