Sunday, April 24, 2005

Certainty is Bliss

For the past 3 months or so, I have been searching for summer internships to bolster my resume and my list of skills. For about a month now, I have had 3 possible internships "up in the air" where I have interviewed, but no decision has been made.

Now that I have two weeks left before I am forced to move out of the dorm, I had to make a decision on what I am going to do for the summer. Previously I have been placing my faith in the companies that might hire me. Unfortunately for them, they have waited too long, and I have decided to stay in Bloomington and work my normal student jobs. I am really looking forward to having a nice relaxing summer. I am not going to take any classes.

Let the countdown begin toward my relaxing summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home