Monday, April 18, 2005

Do you Shuffle?

This weekend was absolutely perfect. My family and I celebrated my birthday (a bit early) on Saturday, and they gave me an iPod Shuffle (1GB).

It rocks. Nuff said.

People ask me why I needed another iPod. After two days of use, I can tell you...it's a different music experience. Relinquishing control of my music experience is something I was fairly uncertain about, but now, I actually prefer the iPod Shuffle to the regular iPod. The Shuffle is like having a radio station of all of your favorite music...and you have no choice but to simply wait and see what comes next. It is so random that I am hearing songs from my own library for the first time.

If you see me around from now on, chances are I will have a small white iPod Shuffle around my neck just waiting to hear what song is next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly! In fact, I sold my 20G iPod to my brother after I bought my 1G shuffle! -Jason (SJSU)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home