Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My classes

This semester is so odd. I have both 100 level and 400 level classes. All of them are keeping me busier than ever. Here is the break down.

G109 - Introduction to Weather and Climate: This should be a breeze, right?

R180 - Introduction to Christianity: I have never studied the bible in a non-preaching way. This class will be very interesting.

E219 - Weight Control and Exercise: I love this class! I wish I would have taken it during every other semester!

E117 - Bowling: Need I say more? This is my friday fun class.

I451 - Informatics Senior Capstone Project part II: I am working with 2 other people and the Center for Genomics and Bioinformatics to create a search tool that finds certain patterns in the genome of an organism. If successful, this tool will be used by scientists around the world!! Very cool.

R481 - Instructional Systems Technology Cognate Capstone: This is my concentration within Informatics. I think I will be helping to conduct gaming research. I will also create a research proposal of my own. It should be interesting.

This all amounts to a very interesting, time consuming semester. Who knows....it could even change my career outlook!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home