Thursday, March 09, 2006

randomness

I am really starting to settle in to living at home. I am getting more comfortable with my hectic schedule, and I am rebuilding my life.

Work at White Castle has reached routine status. Even though the hours I spend in the building vary, the work is mostly the same.

My business is steadily getting better, and hopefully by the end of the week, I will be an Apple Agent! I can't wait to do this full time.

I have reconnected with some of my High School friends. I can't wait to spend some more time with them....it has been way too long.

I just downloaded the Ghost Buster's soundtrack from the iTunes Music Store....how is that for random and corny?

As with everything that I do, I am keeping the following quote in mind. "Success is the progressive realization of worthwhile dreams" - Dexter Yager

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So just out of curiousity how long do you plan to live in your parents house? It might be prudent to set a goal like living in your own place (apt, house, or other) in the next 6 mos (or year) If you dont set this goal the ease of living at home is gonna to keep you there and your parents are gonna have a hard time tell you to pay rent or move out. Remember that you went to college to better yourself and ease into become an adult, you supposedly picked that over going out into the real world right away and being thrown into adulthood. You can live close and see your parents often without living there and unknowingly abusing there good nature and hospitality.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Mike Sassman said...

The decision to live at home is purely financial. Right now, with the money I am making, there is no way I could afford to live on my own. This is a time where I set pride aside and live within my means.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home