Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Applecare = Good!

I just had a great experience with Apple's technical support for my iPod nano. It started freezing, so I tried to use the iPod Restore utility to fix it, but it didn't solve the problem. So I entered my product's serial number at the Applecare web site and arranged for a repair. Within 2 business days I received a box, I shipped it back, and the next day I receive an email saying that they received the package. The day after that, I get a note saying that my replacement is on it's way.

The communication from Apple has been superb throughout the whole process. If you get an iPod, get Applecare, it's worth it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister wants an ipod for her birthday.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahaha........wow u werent kiddin when u said u had ur own domain.....nice

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home