Monday, April 10, 2006

Growing up

How can one be considered grown up? Some consider graduation, moving to a new city and living on your own as being grown up. I prefer to see it as being able to respect and honor your past, your family and also be able to move forward with your life while maintaining those connections. When all of our worldly possessions and experiences are taken away, all we have is family. If I were to move out right now, get an apartment and be totally independent, when I go home at night...it will be just me and the 4 walls. Living with my family, I have warmth, love, pets, and my history. Thankfully, I am also able to move on and have my own consulting business that draws on all of the skills I have acquired in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home