Monday, December 12, 2005

Amazing Saturday

On saturday, I attended a Masonic installation of officers where a friend of mine was going into the top position of the lodge. I have been to many installations before, so I knew it was going to be fun, I would feel proud of my friend, we would talk for a while and we would go home. What I wasn't expecting was to be totally blown away.

When my friend sat in the master's chair for the first time, he gave a speech about the Masonic family (Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite, York Rite and Shrine). When he started speaking, it was the most impressive, sincere and wonderful speech I have ever heard. The best title I can give him now is "Orator". His thoughts were well developed, he never said "um", it was perfectly paced and sincere. I now know that he is going to be a great leader for his lodge, and hopefully I will be able to work with him in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home