Sunday, December 04, 2005

What's next?

I have 13 days left until graduation. Scary....

I have been thinking about alternatives to starting a career after college. Here is what I came up with.

Icky Geek
I could move home and get a menial part time job just to have come cash flowing in. During my down time, I would play WoW and work on coding obscure software programs. I would start inventing worthless things. I could even begin writing a series of books. All the while, I would let my hair grow out and I would stop bathing for a couple of months...who needs to waste time on cleanliness when there are murlocs to be slain?

Man in the Sand
I could find my way onto a desert island and proclaim myself "man of the year" every Sassyear and have a 1-man awards ceremony to give myself the award every 2.32 days. Everyone knows that a Sassyear is 2.32 days in normal society.

Begger
I could stake out my claim where I think the next city will be built and start begging. There might not be anyone there now, but just THINK of the growth potential!!

Gold Digger
Find an old lonely rich woman...make her feel wonderful for her last years....collect the dough and enjoy the rest of my life after she is gone.

Funny Man
Become a clown. Who doesn't like a clown? And those shoes...now THAT'S fashion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what have you been drinking/smoking and how do i get some ;)

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, Hedi Fleiss is starting a stud farm near Vegas. It would be even better than being a gold digger.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home